Skin Suggestions

Now that our Skin system is out of the bag and in your hands, we’d love to know if anyone has specific suggestions for new skins for our beloved Guildies!

Anyone ever wanted to see their LoneWolf dressed up as a high-elf? Or maybe Zappy with a huge wizard beard?

The sky’s the limit! Reference photos (safe for work ones) are highly appreciated!

2 Likes

MuscleWizard:

2 Likes

FoxieMoxie gone Pride and Prejudice style (since she loves her BIG hats):

2 Likes

Please consider giving KingOfGames a skin where he’s wearing a 90’s jean jacket and he throws pogs instead of cards.

The skin’s name should be pogchamp.

2 Likes

PikaLongstocking:

https://images.ladbible.com/resize?type=jpeg&url=http://beta.ems.ladbiblegroup.com/s3/content/8ea7e9375dc94240b747df4f511d0559.png&quality=70&width=720&aspectratio=16:9&extend=white

2 Likes

Very shocked to see that there’s no santa pinklady outfit.

3 Likes

Yeah, I love that direction but we only had so much art bandwidth.

1 Like

Vex for SterlingSteel

Percival Fredrickstein von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III as… Longinuslongname.

Grog Strongjaw as HealersAdjust or Guest… Probably Guest.

Keylith as Windsummers

These four are similar enough to do with just color palette changes in my opinion. Tiberious and Vax could fit as a remodel of Zapps and Darkshadow. Pike, Scanlan, and Tarry would need new characters.

3 Likes

For darkshadowkiller1337

For akatsuki

For mysterion

Theblackswordman

For sailorgoon (covid19 doctor)

An alive friendlydude5 (human version)

Staniscool with a helmet

3 Likes

Tree skin for windsummers (Groot)

3 Likes

Awesome suggestions! Love Critical Role

Heck yeah! Groot Windsummers would be solid

The Krillin Mysterion has me rollin… would be perfect if he had custom one-liner dialogue (or other heroes had custom one-liner dialogue about him) when using the skin.

Aka:
Krillin says: “At least I’m not Yamcha (replace with some other character’s name)”
Krillin says: “I don’t know who you are, but I will find you, and you will kill me”
Other character says: “Krillin (character name) owned count - 29” when he dies
Other character says: “I think he’s called the one punch man, because that’s all it took to defeat him”
Other character says: “Oh he died again? Guess it’s time to look for the dragon balls again, huh?”

Ok you get the gyst! lol

3 Likes

For mysterion as well

2 Likes

Black star for darkshadowkiller

3 Likes

A dark mage style skin (like vivi from ff9) for zappy would be great

2 Likes

Oof and if we keep doing holiday skins it’d be cool if we got a onesie skin, like windsummers’, each time like for easter it could be Roe3 in a bunny onesie and instead of his book he’s holding a basket of easter eggs

2 Likes

Grim reaper skin for FriendlyDude5 :skull:

2 Likes

Gentleman Gedran!

2 Likes