We’ve got a new feature for you! Alliances have been opened and are ready for good, good pizzas to start playing around with them!
- Added new Alliance Raid Map UI.
- Added damage type tags to Guild Member abilities UI.
- New Feature: Alliances
- Players can now create and join Alliances with up to 30 total players.
- Players now have access to an Alliance Store where they can spend new Alliance Currency for various items.
- Players can now attempt to complete Alliance Raids:
- Large maps with connected nodes that require multiple Alliance Members to cooperate to clear.
- Raid Bosses with new attacks, huge HP pools that pose the newest, most challenging content in the game.
- Updated Worm tunnel attack so it no longer “heat-seeks” across the map.
- Fixed Coin Events to properly refresh attempts.
- Fixed a bug in Item Shop generation not creating correct Items sometimes.
- Added damage type tags to Guild Member abilities.
- Fixed IAP bundle popup to not always show KingOfGames.