- Fixed Z-fighting in Alliance node map restriction icons.
- Added a store banner for Alliance coin bundle.
- Replaced the new user 7 day login bonus event with a new limited-time Guild Founder Challenge event with the opportunity to earn shards for TheRealBlackSwordsman. (Everyone will see this even if you aren’t a new user.)
- Changed rewards for not completing an Alliance Raid to also include a partial refund of Raid Tokens so you can try again sooner.
- Added User profile and Alliance profile UI popups (linked from various places).
- Added an option to display how many Raid Tokens each member of an Alliance has contributed each week.
- Fixed Alliance chat not connecting correctly when first joining a new Alliance.
- Fixed tapping and dragging the Alliance raid map UI also moving the camera.
- Fixed loot from Alliance Raids sometimes being distributed multiple times.
- Fixed Guild Members being ‘consumed’ in Alliance Raids when entering a node and then not completing it (i.e. crashing / force quitting).
- Fixed the weekly bundle not refreshing.
- Fixed the Alliance coin bundle not showing up in store after you join an Alliance until you restart the game.