- Minor tweaks to ability stones icons
- Increased amount of level 1 ability stones dropped from challenges
- Reduced difficulty on Windsummer’s T10 weapon quest
- Fixed MuscleWizard, Willow, and MoreProudJaina having uncompletable loyalty quests.
- Changed DarkShadowKiller’s 2* ability: during the execution of the ability, DarkShadowKiller cannot take damage and will not generate any threat.
- Changed Akatsuki’s 2* ability: during the execution of the ability Akatsuki cannot take any damage and will not generate any threat.
- Changed Windsummer’s 4* ability to be able to be cast anytime, but increased cooldown slightly.
- Changed PinkLady’s 5* ability to do damage and healing in an area around an enemy instead of around herself.
- Fixed Staniscool’s leader ability to actually give invincibility at max level
- Fixed DruidJenkin’s 5* ability at max level to apply heal zones to totems that spawn while the aura is active. (previously only worked if the totems existed when the aura started)
- Fixed being able to cancel out of Toolshed’s leader ability prematurely without it doing any damage.
- Increased the amount of energy given out during world 1 and world 2 first time rewards
- Changed wording on stat displays to be more clear.
- Added UI when pausing combat to inspect details on stats and buffs of allies and enemy units.
- Added UI on post combat to review damage breakdown for player characters.
- Fixed alliance coin store changing inventory every time you logged in (instead of every 8 hours).
- Added the ability for alliance officers to cancel or force-end an alliance raid.
- Alliance raid nodes will now switch to “in progress” if a user opens the squad prep UI, preparing to enter combat.
- Fixed coin challenge / events recording most recent score instead of highest score.
- Added option in settings menu to hide speech bubbles in combat
- Added option in settings menu to hide “floating” cancel button when issuing orders in combat.
- Changed when tapping the “leave alliance” button, always show “are you sure?” dialog
- Fixed alliance search showing full alliances at the top of the list.
- Fixed farm amount panel not appearing when farming challenge combats.
- Fixed UI bug which can cause soft lock after opening and dismissing the monthly login rewards UI from the events panel.
- Reduced size on combat complete network call to increase speed and reliability.
- Removed badging in manage characters UI for characters you have enough shards for tier up, but you can’t afford the coin cost.