Beginner Guide - Guild Founder Challenge - Part 2
Guide - Dungeon Walkthroughs - Normal
Guide - Dungeon Walkthroughs - Hard
Guide - Boss Fights
Guide - Quest Rewards
Guide - Weapon Quests
Guide - Challenges
Guide - Formations

REMINDER: All Dungeon Specific Walkthroughs have been be moved to the linked guide above!

[[ TODO: Figure out the thresholds for 2 stars vs 1 star completions ]]

Welcome back!!!

Before I even start, I am going to state 1 major thing to remember:
DO NOT SPEND GEMS YET!

Ok, it had to be said. I will let you know when to use them later.

Things You Should Do Every Day - Will not mention these again

• All Daily Quests (including ones from Events) and Claim their rewards
    • Small doses of daily activity will benefit you the most in this game.
    • If you joined during an Event, make sure to grab all your free goodies each day as well!
  • Claim Monthly Calendar Daily Login reward
  • Until at least World 4, use Gems to buy ALL 150 Gem cost Dungeon Energy and Boss Key refreshes; can probably do this well into World 5 or 6 if you want
  • Click on UI elements with Exclamations / Claim Rewards immediately when available
  • Don’t use GOLD on Training heroes with Training XP; unless you don’t plan on pushing hard and fast. If you are more casual and don’t care if you finish this event entirely, then feel free to spend it to level up your guys.

Things I Cannot Stress Enough

• The Main Quest (bottom left of Guild Hall, or in Feats > Main Quest) is ALWAYS your top priority; review it in advance to know what you will need to be ready for, so you don’t get yourself bottle-necked later.
    • Your account level starts at 9.
    • The only way to gain account XP is by doing the Main Quests.
    • Your account level is also the MAX level for your guild members; i.e. at account level 9, I am not able to have any level 10 guild members.
    • The max gear tier you can equip is based on the guild member level.
    • You are able to boost your MAX dungeon energy / boss key caps by doing the Main Quests as well. The quicker you get these up higher, the less wasted energy you will have when you leave the game for a few hours, like when you sleep.

Now that you completed the tutorial, you should focus on the Guild Founder Challenge. TheRealBlackSwordsman is the reward for completing it (plus Gems and Gold), and he is arguably the best tank for progressing through the campaign until you can get HealersAdjust up to at least 4 Stars. Go ahead and review the Event details, and you will see you need to beat the Titan Golem boss at the end of World 3 in 10 days to complete it.

There are two components to this Challenge. Daily activities on the left side and one time Boss Kills on the right side PLUS the final boss kill listed at the bottom. Each day, try to complete the daily activities; they should not take you more than a few minutes to complete them. The boss kills on the right side will take you a bit of time, and if not prioritized could easily take you longer than the 10 days that you are given (from the time you started the tutorial). So let’s get you going on a path that will lead to success – killing the Titan Golem boss at the end of World 3 within 10 days!

The biggest obstacle you will have is having enough guild members fully geared up to fight him, as he requires 15 total (3 Squads of 5 each) guild members in full Tier 4 gear. Prior to him, the most guild members you will need is 12 total for the Furnace Mech boss at the mid point of World 3, and 9 total for the bosses in World 2. So again, I can’t stress this enough: getting 15 Guild Members in full Tier 4 gear in 10 Days will be your biggest obstacle even if you play daily. There are some definite tricks to this which I will discuss along the way.

Before we proceed, let’s discuss the STAR system for the Dungeons and Bosses. This will matter for later, but you will want to know it starting now. Click on Campaign, and then click to highlight any of the dungeons you completed so far. Dungeons with 3 Stars will have a ‘Farm’ button available next to the GO! button (once you unlock this). You can only Farm a dungeon (after it unlocks) after you have beaten it with 3 Stars; this means no guild members are dead at the end of the dungeon. If you have 1 guild member dead, you will get 2 Stars. If you have ** figure out later - a bunch dead (2? more?) ** you will get 1 Star. And if everyone dies and you do not complete the dungeon you will get 0 Stars. When you click to Farm a dungeon it works differently than clicking GO! and running it manually. Here are the PROs and CONs of each.

Farm vs Manual GO!

• Farm = Instantly complete a dungeon a set number of times, up to your current max energy (i.e. if you have 60 energy, and the dungeon cost is 5 energy, you can tell it to run the dungeon anywhere from 1 to 12 times instantly). You are still rewarded the same loot from the dungeon (gold, crafting mats, gear) as if you ran it manually. You DO NOT receive any guild member XP.
  • Manual GO! = It is not instant. The rewards are the same as farming, except you DO receive guild member XP.

Now that you know the differences, here is my advice: until you no longer need XP, do your best to always run dungeons manually. Remember, there are currently 38 guild members that can be acquired, and each of them can be leveled up to 70. It will take you a while, and each XP you get from a dungeon saves you gold that you will need to use on a lot of other things. Also, the first time you complete a dungeon you get BONUS XP… this is important because you can plan around it. You can choose your best dps, a tank, and a healer, and you can use the other 2 slots to rotate in your lowest level guild members. Yes, you may only get 1 or 2 stars because someone might die doing it this way, but the XP gains are more efficient (even dead guild members will get the full XP), and you can easily come back and get 3 stars for the dungeon on a 2nd run with your main team. You will be running a lot of dungeons multiple times for crafting materials, so this is a huge efficiency boost for XP gains.

General advice for your progression

• Choose a strong Leader
  • Choose a strong Healer
  • Choose a strong Tank
  • Choose two more DPS

Super strong Leader Abilities for early game are:

• Tsubasa (Resurrect! – helps you get 3 Stars on levels and bosses much easier)
  • BigBoned (AoE – Stun + Damage)
  • Gedran (Stagger - one of the earliest interrupts in the game)
  • Lonewolf (Huge early game ranged AoE damage)
  • KingOfGames (Dragon summon – helps tank and solid damage)
  • LonginousLongname (Drone summon - helps tank and solid damage)
  • sterling_steel (Wolf summon - helps tank and decent damage)

Here are the orders of priority for each role (from best to worst – though none are terrible really yet):

• For Healer: Windsummers > Tsubasa > Roe3 / Druid Jenkins / Pinklady / FoxieMoxie / MemeMaster
  • For Tank: BlackSwordsman > Lily > Uther / Staniscool > HealersAdjust >>>> Guest
  • For DPS: KingOfGames / BigBoned / Gedran / Ranged (Archers) > Magic > Light Melee > Medium Melee

From here on, I am going to do my best to not make this guide verbose. I will just say ‘Claim X rewards’ from here on. So if you don’t know where something is, or what I am talking about, feel free to ask in Discord, in-game, or refer to this FAQ Guide (also linked at the top):

• [ TODO: Make a FAQ Guide ]

If you want to review the Main Quest rewards in advance, refer to this guide (also linked at the top):

In order to keep the this guide from getting too filled up with extra information that not everyone will use, and to keep things FOCUSED, for specific Dungeon Walkthroughs make sure to check out these guides (also linked at the top):

For simplicity, I am including the breakdown starting with opening the game.

==============================================================================

[ TUTORIAL through ORC BOSS ]

1. Recruit Starter Guild Members (Toolshed, LoneWolf2112, and Gedran)
  2. Claim Main Quest rewards
  3. Defeat Dungeon 1-1
  4. Claim Main Quest rewards
  5. Recruit Healer and Tank

Double-check this is accurate still
Recruit random roll of: Pinklady, Windsummers, Druid Jenkins or Roe3
Recruit random roll of: Uther, Guest62261, Lily or HealersAdjust

1. Claim Main Quest rewards
  2. Defeat Dungeon 1-2
  3. Claim Main Quest rewards
  4. Use Daily Free Recruit
  5. Claim Main Quest rewards
  6. Defeat Orc Boss
    Find strategy for this fight here: Guide - Boss Fights

[ DUNGEON 1-3 through TREANT BOSS ]

Double-check that below this is accurate still after the First Time User Experience refresh updates

1. Claim Event rewards
  2. Claim Monthly Calendar Daily Login rewards
  3. Connect account to Facebook or Google (Optional)
  4. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  5. Claim Main Quest rewards
  6. Claim Campaign Rewards
  7. Use Recruit Scroll
  8. Tier Up all current Guild Members to 2-Stars
  9. Defeat Dungeon 1-3
  10. Defeat Dungeon 1-4
  11. Defeat Dungeon 1-5
  12. Claim Main Quest rewards
  13. Use Recruit Scroll
  14. If New Recruit, Tier Up to 2-Star
  15. Buy all 5 Items from the Item Shop with GOLD
    (Do Not Buy Items OR Shards With Gems - Yet)
    You should have enough to buy all 5 items with Gold from the shop each shop reset.
    These materials will be used for crafting gear.
    Purchasing items will also help complete some guild members’ loyalty quests.
  16. Claim Main Quest rewards
  17. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  18. Defeat Dungeon 1-6
  19. Defeat Dungeon 1-7
  20. Claim Main Quest rewards
  21. Use Recruit Scroll
  22. If New Recruit, Tier Up to 2-Star
  23. Claim Event Daily Quest rewards
  24. Do the Daily Dungeon
    (Optional: can Autoslot, start it, then immediately Quit out)
  25. Claim Main Quest rewards
  26. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  27. Use Training XP to level up 1 guild member
    (Note: this is just for the quest, I do not recommend using gold on this)
  28. Claim Main Quest rewards
  29. Defeat Dungeon 1-8
    DOUBLE CHECK THAT THIS STILL EXISTS
  30. Defeat Dungeon 1-9
  31. Defeat Dungeon 1-10
  32. Defeat Treant Boss
  33. Claim Main Quest rewards
  34. Claim Campaign rewards
  35. Claim Event rewards
  36. Purchase all 3 discounted Energy refreshes for 150 Gems each
  37. Purchase all 3 discounted Boss Key refreshes for 150 Gems each
  38. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  39. Defeat the Treant Boss repeatedly until you have at least 15 Enchanted Barks.
  40. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  41. Craft all the Tier 1 gear for your Guild Members that you can
    Most of the materials needed for Tier 1 can be farmed in the first few World 2 dungeons, so we will finish crafting the rest of the gear later.
  42. Claim Main Quest rewards

[ DUNGEON 2-1 through SAND SLUDGE BOSS ]

1. Defeat Dungeon 2-1
    Make sure to 3 Star it before you move on
  3. Farm Dungeon 2-1
  4. Claim Main Quest rewards
  5. Defeat Dungeon 2-2
  6. Defeat Dungeon 2-3
  7. Craft as much Tier I gear for your Guild Members as you can
    Goal is to complete Tier I set on at least 3 Guild Members.
  8. Claim Main Quest rewards
  9. Get 3 Guild Members to level 15 (if they are not already)
    Again, try not to use Training XP / Gold for this
    They should all stay near max level if you are swapping them in and out during Dungeons for the first completion XP bonus
  10. Claim Main Quest rewards
  11. Attempt the Evil Clone Tower
    (Optional: you can select your lowest level / least favorite guild member, start it, then immediately Quit out)
  12. Claim Main Quest rewards
  13. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  14. Craft as much Tier I gear for your Guild Members as you can
  15. Defeat Dungeon 2-4
  16. Craft as much Tier I gear for your Guild Members as you can
  17. Defeat Dungeon 2-5
  18. Craft as much Tier I gear for your Guild Members as you can
  19. Defeat Dungeon 2-6
  20. Craft ALL the remaining Tier I gear for your Guild Members
    This may require farming some dungeons for the missing crafting materials.
    To fight the Sand Sludge Boss you need at least 9 Guild Members in full Tier I gear.
  21. Claim Main Quest rewards
  22. (Conditional) If you do not have 9 Guild Members yet, you have two options:
    Wait for your daily recruit tomorrow and pray to the RNG gods.
    Or pray to the RNG gods by buying 1 Yellow Megaphone for 1,500 Gems from the Recruit tab
    This is one of the reasons you are saving your gems (should have 3k+ by now)
    If you don’t get a new guild member (from either method), you have the same two options… just keep in mind that the longer you wait on Daily Recruits, the less likely it is that you will complete the Guild Founder Challenge.
  23. (Optional) Level Up your Guild Members by running more dungeons
  24. Defeat the Sand Sludge Boss
  25. Claim Main Quest rewards
  26. Claim Campaign rewards
  27. Claim Event rewards
  28. Do the Tier II Weapon Quests for all of your Guild Members
    You can find Weapon Quest walkthroughs here: Guide - Weapon Quests
  29. Claim the Main Quest rewards
  30. Craft as much Tier II gear for your Guild Members as you can

[ DUNGEON 2-7 through WORM QUEEN BOSS ]

1. Defeat Dungeon 2-7
  2. Craft as much Tier II gear for your Guild Members as you can
  3. (Optional but Highly Recommended) Join an Alliance!
  4. Defeat Dungeon 2-8
  5. Claim Quest rewards
  6. Craft as much Tier II gear for your Guild Members as you can
  7. Defeat Dungeon 2-9
    You can find details on Formations here: Guide - Formations
  8. Craft as much Tier II gear for your Guild Members as you can
  9. Defeat Dungeon 2-10
  10. Claim all Loyalty Quests on your Guild Members
    [ TODO: Make a Loyalty Guide ]
  11. Start your first Expedition
    [ TODO: Make an Expedition Guide ]
    For now… the advice for your first few expeditions is choose your Guild Member with the most loyalty (hearts). Each loyalty gives you an extra shard, so even 1 loyalty doubles what you get from a level 1 Shard Slot expedition.
  12. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  13. Craft as much Tier II gear for your Guild Members as you can
  14. Defeat Dungeon 2-11
  15. Defeat Dungeon 2-12
  16. Craft ALL the remaining Tier II gear for ALL of your Guild Members
    This may require farming some dungeons for the missing crafting materials.
    To fight the Worm Queen Boss you need at least 9 Guild Members in full Tier II gear.
    The next two bosses after the Worm Queen require 12 and 15 Guild Members, respectively, so you will want to do your best to have everyone in Tier II gear before you kill the Worm Queen… more on this later.
  17. Clear at least through Floor 5 of the Evil Clone Tower
    [ TODO: Make an Evil Clone Tower Guide ]
    You should be able to push to around level 10 with Full Tier II gear and Level 20+ Guild Members.
  18. Claim Main Quest rewards
  19. Claim Campaign rewards
  20. (Conditional) If your Guild Members are not yet Level 22, then level them up by running more dungeons.
  21. Claim Main Quest rewards
  22. Claim all Loyalty Quests on your Guild Member
  23. Defeat Worm Queen
  24. Claim Main Quest rewards
  25. Claim Campaign rewards
  26. Claim Event rewards
  27. Recruit using Yellow Megaphone
  28. If New Recruit, do the following:
    Tier Up to 2-Star
    Craft All Tier I gear
    Level up to at least level 10 by running dungeons
    Craft All Tier II gear
    Don’t worry about the Weapon Quest yet
  29. Defeat the Worm Queen Boss repeatedly until all of your Guild Members have full sets of Tier III gear and you have at least 30 Desert Glass; you will need well over 120 of them later.
    This is a great time to level up all of your Guild Members by manually killing her.
    NOTE: This may take a day or two, and yes you want to get ALL Tier III gear from killing / farming the boss, with one exception: if you have 1-3 pieces left to get total, then maybe craft those.
    Example: With all the Boss Keys I had saved, I did about 70 kills (12 Boss Keys each = 840 Boss Keys), and ended up with 25 pieces of Tier III gear, out of the 33 pieces I needed for my 11 Guild Members. This was not great RNG for me, but it is a good example of the amount of kills it could take.

[ DUNGEON 1-3 (HARD) through ORC BOSS (HARD) + DUNGEON 3-1 through FURNACE MECH ]

1. Defeat Dungeon 1-3 (Hard)
  3. Defeat Dungeon 3-1
  4. Defeat Dungeon 3-2
  5. Defeat Dungeon 3-3
  6. Claim Main Quest rewards
  7. Attempt a Challenge
    Note: You don’t have to win, but you should try. If you don’t have enough guild members for the challenges available today, then the Coin Challenge counts, so go ahead and do that one.
    You can find more details on Challenges here: Guide - Challenges
  8. Claim Main Quest rewards
  9. Claim Daily Quest rewards
  10. (Conditional) Upgrade 1 Ability
    Note: If you were not able to complete a regular challenge yet, then you will be stuck on this Main Quest until you are able to do so. So you will want to remedy that ASAP.
    When choosing what ability to upgrade, the first one should probably be your favorite Leader Ability.
  11. Claim Main Quest rewards
  12. Claim all Loyalty Quests on your Guild Members
    Note: If none of your loyalty quests are done yet, now is the time to choose the easiest one you can find and get it done.
    [ TODO: Make a Loyalty Guide ]
  13. Claim Main Quest rewards
  14. Defeat Dungeon 3-4
  15. Defeat Dungeon 3-5
  16. Defeat Dungeon 3-6
  17. Claim Main Quest rewards
  18. (Conditional) If you do not have 12 Guild Members yet, you can choose to either: Recruit with Gems for 1500 each try, OR Wait for a Daily Recruit
    Keep in mind you will need 15 Guild Members to fight the Titan Golem boss, so you might want to use those gems now, and don’t waste time.
  19. (Conditional) If New Recruit, do the following:
    Tier Up to 2-Star
    Craft All Tier I gear
    Level up to at least level 10 by running dungeons
    Craft All Tier II gear
    Go ahead and do the Tier II Weapon Quest
  20. Claim Main Quest rewards
  21. Defeat Dungeon 1-4 (Hard)
  22. Defeat Dungeon 1-5 (Hard)
  23. Defeat Dungeon 1-6 (Hard)
  24. Claim Main Quest rewards
  25. [FILL THIS IN LATER]
  26. Defeat Orc Boss (Hard)

[ TWO MORE BOSSES TO FINISH THE CHALLENGE!!! ]

Meet me in the NEXT GUIDE to continue your journey!

[ TODO: Find a new home for this advice later ]

Quick Note: Keep in mind that if you ever change speed to 2x or 4x that it will save it between runs. I HIGHLY recommend that you always manually change it back to 1x before you start the next dungeon. You might severely regret it in the next dungeon with the first pack of mobs lol.

2 Likes