Beginner Guide - Guild Founder Challenge - Part 2
Guide - Dungeon Walkthroughs - Normal
Guide - Dungeon Walkthroughs - Hard
Guide - Boss Fights
Guide - Quest Rewards
Guide - Weapon Quests
Guide - Challenges
Guide - Formations

REMINDER: All Dungeon Specific Walkthroughs have been be moved to the linked guide above!

First off, welcome to the game! After you get through the initial download and cut scene (which can be skipped) you will be dumped into the tutorial. Click OK! when ready.

The game will teach you about your Leader Ability. Take a moment to watch the demonstration, and click OK! when ready. Then perform a Leader Ability attack! Clean up the rest of the enemies in the room.

Next, the game will teach you about enemy Red Zone attacks. Again, take a moment to watch the demonstration, and click OK! when ready. Now perform a guild member movement as shown, and practice it on the next few enemies. Be careful when you use your Leader Ability, as it will technically override the ‘sit and wait’ mechanic after a movement, and will cause your melee to run back into red zones.

Now you will be asked to name your Guild. Remember: your guild name can be changed later, so don’t worry about getting it perfect yet.

Once you have named your guild, you will be dropped right into your Guild hall. What should I do?!?!

Follow the blatantly obvious pointing yellow arrow to the Recruit page, and proceed to recruit your first three guild members! Congratulations, you now have Toolshed, LoneWolf, and Gedran!

After a brief dialogue, click OK!, and then click on the BIG Green ‘Claim’ button. Then click on the Campaign button (follow the pointing yellow arrow). Again follow the yellow arrow and click on GO! for Dungeon 1-1. You will notice on the next screen that this dungeon costs 5 Dungeon Energy (Feathers). This is helpful for later, but for now just know that is what you are seeing. You will also notice the tutorial levels pretty much dictate which Guild Members you use. Next click GO! again.

For Dungeon 1-1, you will notice that Lonewolf is your leader, and you get to use her super strong AoE leader ability to blast pretty much everything into oblivion, so you will not really need to try hard to win. After the first pack of enemies, the game will teach you about targeting specific enemies. Take a moment to watch the demonstration, and click OK! when ready. Then practice by tapping on a guild member and selecting a specific pack of enemies. For completing this Dungeon, you will receive 4 items: Gold, more Dungeon Energy, some Boss Keys, and a Recruit scroll (yes, that means another Guild Member)!

After a short dialogue, click OK! to return to the Guild Hall. Click the Green ‘Claim’ button again. Then click on Recruit again, followed by Claim. You will get TWO new guild members: a healer and a tank. Both are randomly selected from a pool of options.

FIGURE THIS OUT LATER You can end up with one of the following four healers: Pinklady, Roe3, Druid Jenkins, or Windsummers. Don’t worry, all of them are good in their own way, and for early game you can make ANY of them work well. We will get into the details of how to use each of them well later. - I got Druid Jenkins on 1st acct.

FIGURE THIS OUT LATER You can end up with one of the following four tanks: Uther, Lily, Guest62251, and HealersAdjust. Again, don’t worry, all of them are good in their own way, and for early game you can make ANY of them work well. We will get into the details of how to use each of them well later. - I got HealersAdjust on 1st acct.

Another short dialogue, then click OK! Click the Green ‘Claim’ button again. Then click on Campaign, and GO! and GO! LoneWolf is your leader again, so use that Leader Ability to easily blast your way to victory. After the first two fights, the game tutorial will explain the drag and hold movement. Watch the demonstration, and click OK! when ready to try it out. Don’t forget to avoid red zone attacks during this fight! For completing this Dungeon, you will receive 4 items again, but slightly different this time: Gold, more Dungeon Energy, more Boss Keys, and this time some Gems.

Another short dialogue will explain the FREE Daily Recruit. Click OK! then click the Green Claim button. Then click on the Recruit scroll and click the FREE button. Congratulations on your 6th Guild Member! There are 38 Guild Members in the game currently, so there are many more to unlock!

Mine was Kirito on the 1st account

Another short dialogue, then click OK! and then the Green Claim button. Then click on Campaign, read another short dialogue, and then click OK! again. This is your first BOSS fight - the Orc Boss! Notice that instead of Dungeon Energy you will now be using 10 Boss Keys. Click GO! and read a short dialogue about setting up your squads.

Each boss fight requires squads in different arrangements; this fight requires 2 squads of 3 guild members each. Take a second to think about which Leader Abilities you enjoyed the most or that helped you the most, and build out your two teams. I can give a recommendation based off the first few guild members, but the rest is up to you.

My recommendation is:

• Squad 1: Leader = Toolshed, 2nd slot = Tank, 3rd slot = Gedran
  • Squad 2: Leader = Lonewolf, 2nd slot = Healer, 3rd slot = Your last guild member (random)
  • This puts your Melee (Tank + Gedran) in Squad 1 and makes movement easier to avoid Red Zone attacks.
  • It also keeps Squad 2 at range, where healer(s) can still heal the tank but does not affect their positioning when moving Melee out of Red Zone attacks.

When ready, click the GO! button and have fun with your first boss fight… reminder, Red Zones are bad (but again this is the tutorial so there is a lot of leeway given for learning). For the fun of learning, I will not spoil the bosses abilities or how to position or any of that for this fight. This one is strictly for learning / beating the tutorial. After this one, I will go into much further detail. You will notice that most likely the boss will reach his ‘Enrage’ timer. This is not a big deal for now; it just means that he will cast his attacks quicker and your healer will have a harder time keeping up. Again, just avoid most of his abilities, and you will beat him before it ever becomes an issue.

CONGRATS! You beat your first Raid Boss, the ORC BOSS!

For beating him, you will receive 6 items: Gold, more Dungeon Energy, more Boss Keys, more GEMS, (MAYBE) an Enchanted Bark (to be discussed in next guide) and 1 random piece of Tier 1 Gear! Again, don’t spend the GEMS yet, we will talk about the best use of these later! Grats on the first piece of gear though!

A short dialogue will explain how gear drops work, but you will notice that IF one of your guild members can equip the gear, it will randomly roll which guild member gets it, and automatically equip it for you. Also, if none of your guild members need the gear that dropped, it will ‘Desynthesize’ it into some crafting materials. For the sake of easier discussion, I will say from now on that it will ‘CRUSH your gear’. We will get more into the mechanics of this later, but for now just know that this is an important part of how you will decide to play through the game.

Guess what? You just finished the Tutorial!!!

Click OK! and then navigate back to the Guild Hall (arrow in the top left). Upon navigating back, most likely a banner will appear that describes the Guild Founder Challenge. Without going into too much detail, since there is a whole separate guide on it, just go ahead and click Claim on ‘World 1: Orc Boss’ inside the Challenge banner, then click the X to close it.

Now the Daily Login Rewards calendar will appear. Go ahead and click on the Claim button. You will be presented with an option to link your account; feel free to do so now, or you can do it later via your account information (accessed from the icon in the top left of the Guild Hall). Next you will be presented with some information from the develops about the game, the community, and any recent updates. Feel free to peruse this information and then click the X when done. Next any new bundles or deals will be displayed to help you get started quicker.

When done with all the banners you will be back in the Guild Hall. Click the Green Claim button to get your rewards. Now the real game begins!!!

Before you go crazy and start grinding gear, I highly recommend you click into and read my next guide: Beginner Guide – Guild Founder Challenge

2 Likes